Monday, October 12, 2009

Britain SUCKS!

So D and I got to go on a date Saturday night (thanks to my mom and dad for babysitting). We went to Joe's Real BBQ in Old Town Gilbert (DELISH! and fun. D LOVES that they have a full sized tractor inside the restaurant). Then we went across the street to Oreganos for a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pizza Cookie for dessert. Also DELISH! When we were walking through the parking lot back to the truck, I saw a car with this license plate:
HOGWRTS
I commented how I thought it was pathetic that someone actually had that as a license plate. I mean, I like the books and all, but I wouldn't label my CAR as such! Anyway, D replies that if he were an actor in the movies, HE would put that on his license plate. So the conversation continued like this:
Me: Well, as we are in AZ, and all the actors are Brits, and none of them have probably moved to AZ and bought a cheap car to label with a Hogwarts license plate, that car probably doesn't belong to one of the actors.
D: Maybe one of the actors DID move to Arizona. I wouldn't blame them. Britain sucks!
Me: What?!!?
D: Britain sucks. It's cold, and gloomy, and dirty.
Me: How do you know that? Have you BEEN to Britain?
D: No, but I WATCHED MARY POPPINS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I seriously laughed for 5 minutes straight. Tears streaming down my face, VERY full tummy hurting from laughing so hard. It was a really fun date!

No comments:

Post a Comment