Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some Pictures for You






I'm being brave today. I just hope brave does not turn into "sorry", and that nobody creepy views this blog with the hopes of snagging pictures of a cute baby and doing weird things with those pics. Okay, do I sound paranoid enough? I shouldn't be, since I think there are a grand total of about 3 people who even view my blog, and I know your intentions are legit! Anyway, I thought I would post so pics of my chillins for ya to enjoy. Most of these are from Easter. The first one is Little Man at my mom's grand Easter party. He hit the motherload with all those empty Easter eggs! Heaven!
The next is Bubby at the family Easter shindig, hunting eggs.
And Bubby climbing the walls to get an egg.
Then there's Little Man with his little egg at our house that morning.
The last is my favorite. A tender moment shared by brothers. My little loves!

4 comments:

  1. So gald you posted pictures! They are cute boys! BTW love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...so I just found your blog through a comment you left on my dumb Poinsettia blog. And I was all excited to find it and read what you've been up to and to see the cute pictures of your babes but then I read the thing about hoping nobody creepy is reading your blog and I'm wondering does that include me?
    ps---we miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute boys! How fun! You are a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when are you updating your blog again?

    ReplyDelete