Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday Shout Out

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Suzanne. I love Suzanne. She is one of my old roommates from my Provo days, and we have some FUN memories! Can you believe we have known each other for 14 years? What! Where does the time go! Well, wherever it went, I am glad miss Suzanne has been a part of my life for these past 14 years! Love you!

Happy Birthday to my little buddy Bjorn today. Mr. B is 4 years old today. I had the pleasure, even the honor, of tending little B for the first year of his life. My Bubby and Bjorn think they are cousins! And they miss each other (since Bjorn lives in Utah and we have lived in AZ for the past year). And we can't WAIT to make a trip to Utah to visit all our family and friends. Anyway, we LOVE Bjorn, and we hope you have a super duper 4th birthday!

Happy 1st Birthday to my cousin's grandaughter Lilianna, aka Lily Bug. I haven't met this dolly in person, since she lives in Colorado and we haven't made a trip to visit all my cousins there. But, from convos with her proud and adoring Grandma Amy Jo, miss Lily Bug is VERY smart. And early talker AND walker! I guess that's what happens when a child is raised by a village of adoring grown-ups! Anyway, happy 1st birthday Lily Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment