Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TAGGED!



I hope this works! And BTW - this is the FIRST photo I have placed on this here blog of mine. I hope it's SAFE! But, since it's a picture of my Hubster, I think we'll be alright.

So anyway, I got PHOTO TAGGED by my dear friend (and former neighbor) Jenny. After she posted a picture of some other dear friends taken during a surprise baby shower Jenny threw from me last April just before my family and I moved to the great Southwest. And here are the rules:
1.) Go to the first Folder in your photos
2.) Choose the first File in that folder
3.) Take the 10th picture from that file and post it on your blog
4.) Share the story of that picture
5.) Tag at least 5 other people

SO, this is a picture of D when we went camping last Labor Day. It was cold and rainy the entire time. So much for camping in AZ! But thankfully, we were able to use a camper for that trip. It was an adventure!

Okay, I tag Janie (if you can get pictures to upload!), Liz, and well, I don't think anyone else even reads this blog! So, if you read it - you're tagged too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mindy! I will see what I can find in my folders. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome! I will try to get something up soon.

    ReplyDelete