Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Easy to Please

SO tonight, D asks Bubby what he wants for Christmas. Here's how the conversation went.
D: So, what do you want for Christmas.

Bubby: I want what you got me.

D: What did we get you?

Bubby: Oh, I don't know what it's called.

Me: What did we get you?

Bubby: You know. What you got me when you went shopping.

Me: You want whatever we bought you when we went Christmas shopping the other day?

Bubby: Yeah. I want whatever you bought for me.

Me: So, you only want two presents?

Bubby: I get TWO presents? (big smile on his face). Wow, thanks! I'm so excited~

Me: Bubby, I love you so much! You are so easy to please!

post script:
seriously, can you think of ANYONE who is THAT easy to please?

Post post script:
he's getting more than 2 presents. really.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute Mindy! I wish my kids were that easy to please! Lindsay (age 6) wants an iPod or a little purple convertable car she can drive around the driveway! She's not getting either!

    ReplyDelete