Sunday, September 13, 2009

Before I forget...

I wanted to post a few highlights of the Primary Program (at my sister's ward) from whence I just returned:

How can you help your family feel the spirit:
"I can play nithe with my thithta!"
"I can be REVERENT" (Yes, reverent was spoken with great exuberance)

Caveat:
Some of the children reminded me of some of the children in my ward in Harvest Hills. Oh how I miss my ward family there.
Okay, back to the highlights from today:

Quote:
"I lived with Heavenly Father" (long pause, deep breath) "before I came to earth"

THE highlight:
An 11 year old girl with a very powerful voice sings a solo of "I Love to See the Temple", which in itself was amazing. But the best part was right after she finished, Bubby turned to me and said "She has the spirit".
Instantly, tears sprang to my eyes. My 6 year old felt and recognized The Spirit.
It's a good Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment